Local elections imply the renewal of municipal councils for the 35,000 municipalities in France.
Open data (or public data disclosure) has become a requirement for local authorities with more than 3,500 inhabitants.
- Why then use data in a development strategy directed towards elected officials?
- What are the stakes of data-driven marketing?
- Why implement it for this population?
- How do we access this data?
- And more importantly, how do we concretely use this data?
This whitepaper aims to provide answers to these questions in order to understand all the stakes related to data used for marketing purposes, within the framework of a business development strategy with the public sector.
Téléchargez la version PDFCliquez ici