SMCL 2023: the confirmation edition!
Organised by Infopro Digital Media and the Association des Maires de France et des Présidents d’Intercommunalité (AMF), the 2023 edition of the Salon des Maires et des Collectivités Locales (SMCL) will bring together local and regional players, solution providers and stakeholders in public procurement to discuss the challenges of regional transition.
As it does every year, La Gazette des Communes, the benchmark media brand for the local and regional public sector, will have a stand at the SMCL and will be mobilising its editorial staff to cover the key event for public procurement in France.
For almost 20 years, the Salon des Maires et des Collectivités Locales (SMCL) has been bringing together the public procurement and local development ecosystem to stimulate collective intelligence, showcase best practice and explore innovative and virtuous solutions to the current challenges facing local authorities, associations and public bodies.
Mayors, town councillors, local authority managers, business leaders and other key players in local development come together every year to discuss, lead and take part in conferences, workshops and round tables on the challenges of public services, mobility, environmental protection and town planning.
Since its launch, the event has gradually grown in stature, becoming THE meeting place for local authorities, with an exclusive visitor base and strong regional coverage. The 2022 edition broke all records:
- 1,203 exhibitors, 50,039 participants and 354 speeches;
- 37% of public visitors came from municipalities with more than 10,000 inhabitants ;
- 86% of visitors are involved in investment decisions;
- 75% of visitors attend only one show each year: the SMCL.
The 2023 edition should consolidate the incursion of technology into the work of the Show, particularly on the themes of digital transformation, networks, security, satellite communications and the public cloud.
- Date : from 21 to 23 November 2023 ;
- Venue: Parc des Expositions, Porte de Versailles, Paris ;
- Organised by: Infopro Digital Media and the Association of Mayors and Presidents of Local Authorities (AMF) ;
- Associated events : le Salon des Sports (nouveauté 2023), le concours des Prix de l’Innovation Territoriale, le Trophée de la commande publique, le Congrès Annuel de l’AMF.
La Gazette des Communes at the heart of SMCL 2023
La Gazette des Communes, the leading media brand for the local authority sector, will have its usual stand at the Salon des Maires et des Collectivités Locales. Like every year, the editorial team is mobilising to cover the work of the Salon des Maires et des Collectivités Locales. On the programme: a Gazette des Communes issue dedicated to the SMCL with a circulation of 55,000 copies, as well as daily news updates, decrypts, innovations and indiscretions. Our expert journalists will bring the 2023 SMCL to life as if you were there!si vous y étiez !