Retail : LSA bolsters its editorial setup on innovation
LSA, the benchmark media brand for retail professionals, is consolidating its editorial strategy around the theme of innovation in retail and mass consumption. The aim is to keep up with the frenetic pace of technological advances and to provide tools for professionals who want to use innovation to boost their performance and competitiveness. Here’s a closer look at LSA’s new ‘innovation’ events!
The digitisation of the retail sector is set to accelerate in 2022, increasing both the challenges and the opportunities for professionals who are working hard to make the digital shift. It has to be said that the meteoric rise in French consumer habits is forcing the industry to constantly reinvent itself in order to meet the expectations of increasingly demanding consumers. The conclusions of a study by Keyrus point in this direction:
- 83% of consumers believe that the future of shopping is hybrid;
- 61% of Generation Z consumers believe they are likely to forget a brand that does not have an online presence;
- The development of mobile applications in retail will increase by 226% between 2020 and 2021;
- 84% of consumers expect innovations such as cashback, online payment in several instalments and automated payment via identification;
- 28% of internet users plan to take part in a live shopping event;
- 90% of consumers expect brands to get involved in one or more causes and help them to consume better, for example by promoting local production, short distribution channels or fair trade.
LSA is doubling down to cover innovation in retail.
LSA, the leading editorial force in France dedicated to retail news, is pulling out all the stops to document the digital transformation of the sector and shine a spotlight on the latest innovations that promise to disrupt commercial practices, distribution, and consumption habits in the country.
So, the brand from the Infopro Digital group deploys a powerful editorial ecosystem, including:
- The LSA Innovation section, updated daily with interviews, expert opinions, columns, analyses, exclusive information, and insights to help professionals in the industry stay updated, draw inspiration, and gather actionable ideas to shine;
- Les Trophées de l’Innovation, returning in 2023 for a vibrant 43rd edition. The event annually honors companies in the Consumer Goods sector in France and Europe, recognizing innovators in their approaches, industries, concepts, and/or products;
- LSA Data, the section for professionals looking to leverage data for streamlined decision-making, trend anticipation, and gaining a competitive edge;
- LSA Commerce connecté, the section covering e-commerce, phygital, and omnichannel strategies in retail;
- LSA TV, providing video coverage of consumer goods news with exclusive reports, interviews, and replays of LSA events;
- Special edition magazines dedicated to innovation in retail.